PDA

View Full Version : Gm first time on FG2 looking for players.

bislab
September 25th, 2009, 08:30
Hey gang, I just took the plunge and bought the FG2 tabletop and am looking to give it a test run. I have a new campaign that I have been working on for a while and I am maybe 2 weeks away from getting it off the ground.
Game information is here:
https://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/of-steam-steel-and-murder

I want to run this using the FATE/FUDGE rules system, and yes I know that there is no Mod out there for it yet but there is a fudge dice roller readily available. I'll likely make use of the savage worlds plugin as a base until I can get my own FG2 module created. Anyone interested? I want 4 players per game, but can have a revolving player base as I wish each game session to be episodic and not depend on the same characters to be there each week.

Valarian
September 25th, 2009, 08:59
I've got an Foundation ruleset extension for Spirit of the Century (character sheet only) that I'm using for a game currently and I'm planning a FUDGE character sheet extension (based on the Deryni RPG).

bislab
September 26th, 2009, 01:23
I've got an Foundation ruleset extension for Spirit of the Century (character sheet only) that I'm using for a game currently and I'm planning a FUDGE character sheet extension (based on the Deryni RPG).

Wow, do you have it up any where to share? I'd love to get a hold of this.

Craw
October 2nd, 2009, 02:49
What time would the games be?

bislab
October 2nd, 2009, 08:46
I'd like start time to be as close to 6:30 eastern time as possible. We'll run for 3-5 hours with a 4 hour session being the most common. I'm hoping to do character generation and general chat about the game and system this Saturday and start next. Check out the obisdianportal link in my first post for campaign/game info.