PDA

View Full Version : Combat tracker active highlight

incarn
September 15th, 2009, 01:12
I would like to make the highlight for who's turn it is much more obvious.
I have changed the Friend/Neutral/Foe grid highlight under the tokens darker but cannot work out how do do the same for the 'current turn' highlight.

I have played with all the token masks/templates but none seem to effect this particular effect.

There have been a few posts previously on this subject, but they all seem to end with no resolution.

I have the RMC ruleset, but I suspect that is not relevent.

Help?

Oberoten
September 15th, 2009, 12:09
I too wish for this, I hope that we might get this functionality exposed for rulesets and custom graphics.

- Obe

Moon Wizard
September 15th, 2009, 18:12
I'm actually working on a related feature for the 4E_JPG ruleset, where the current actor is highlighted in the host and client combat trackers.

https://jpg-fg.blogspot.com/2009/09/lots-of-little-changes.html

Cheers,
JPG

Foen
September 15th, 2009, 18:27
I'm guessing it is the faint white circle around the token that is being queried. I'm not aware of anything to make it more visible.

Zeus
September 15th, 2009, 20:34
I'm guessing it is the faint white circle around the token that is being queried. I'm not aware of anything to make it more visible.

Foen - i thought the OP was referring to the highlight around the actor in the combat tracker not the tokens on the map.

moon_wizard uses a green highlight in the up n coming 2.0 release of the 4E_JPG ruleset so its possible.

incarn
September 15th, 2009, 23:22
I am interested in the map highlight of whose turn it is, unfortunately.

Oberoten
September 16th, 2009, 01:27
Indeed. I'd like to be able to use something like a magnifying glass icon or similar... Or crosshairs, all depending on setting.

- Obe