PDA

View Full Version : Library Thumbnail Issue

ShotGun Jolly
September 13th, 2009, 22:55
Hey all,

Trying to make up my little GM package for my game. And I am trying to add in my "thumbnail" pic of my rule book.

Using the /export command, I see where it says to type in the path to the file. I do that, and hit export, but I dont get to see the thumbnail when I go to load it.

Does it have to be a particular pic format for it to work? or am I doing something wrong.

The Module works fine, I just dont get to see the thumbnail. Any suggestions?

Zeus
September 14th, 2009, 07:29
I believe the path is relative to FGII's app data folder.

Try placing your thumbnail image in a subfolder called thumbnails in the app data folder e.g

C:\Users\[Your Vista account name]\AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds II\thumbnails

Now when you export your modules enter the following path in the export module thumbnail text box:

thumbnails\[your thumbnail pic]

Alternatively if you still cannot get it to work, make a module and then open it using WinZip or WinRAR (mod files are renamed ZIP archives) and simply add the thumbnail.png to the root of the archive. Re-Save the mod archive and you should be good to go.

ShotGun Jolly
September 15th, 2009, 22:31
Thank you,

That solved my problem.. the first soloution did anyways, the 2nd option I couldnt get to work though.

But thanks, it looks really sharp now.

Jolly

NovaTosh
September 16th, 2009, 13:59
I had the same problem... and I came to find out that my JPEG photo didn't seem to load, but when I changed it to a PNG it worked fine.

Thanks for the help. I probably would have had to post the same question.

Zeus
September 16th, 2009, 16:02
Glad to be of help.