PDA

View Full Version : New to fantasy grounds looking for 3.5E game

Io The Creator
September 3rd, 2009, 00:07
Hi names Dave i've had FG for a while now just now decided to seek a game. I'm a pretty quick learner but some of the FG client is confusing so a patient crowed would be nice. :)

Andrepartthree
September 3rd, 2009, 14:42
I'd recommend looking over the posts here and PMing the DM directly asking to join a game ... if you can PM them a short character description (race, class, gender, and some background history, stats if the DM specifies starting character class level) that greatly increases the chances that the DM will shoot a reply back to you. This probably goes without saying but make sure you double check to see if it's a 3rd or 4th edition D&D game (it's usually right there in the post) before you send your character's stats to make sure you're sending the right ones :p ...

It's been my experience that fellow FG players are pretty good , and yes patient :) , about helping out a new FG player till they learn how the program works ;) .. if you click on "downloads" and "community tutorials" (when you first go to www.fantasygrounds.com you should see "downloads" up at the top) Xorn has some great tutorials that walk you through the FG program :)

Io The Creator
September 3rd, 2009, 20:48
thanks much :)

nytemare3701
September 4th, 2009, 00:11
I have a game today starting at 6pm (pacific time, that's -8)

If you want to sit in or play it's fine with me. Come early to make a character if you like.