PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Shadowrun Game

Lord Sandwich
September 1st, 2009, 17:44
Hey there, I'm an old runner looking for work. I would like to join a shadowrun game. I'm a veteran player with any character build, and the only night i cant play is wednesdays. Help a Runner out.

Fenloh
September 1st, 2009, 18:23
Hallo LS,

Wenn du aus Deutschland bist, dann solltest du zum einen die Zeitlinie noch angeben und zum anderen kannst du dich mal unter www.drachenzwinge.de informieren, dort werden ab und an SR4 Runden angeboten.

Fenloh

Lord Sandwich
September 1st, 2009, 18:58
I speak english as my first language and I can speak german but not good enough to read. I understand your reply but i just cant navigate around the site to well. can anyone else help me.

Fenloh
September 1st, 2009, 19:04
Ah, I see LS. In your Location it says Germany, so i assumed you are a German. Sorry for that. If you are looking for a game, you should state your Timeline. The Drachenzwinge Website is only in German, as is the Language in which the games are being played. So, sorry that i cant help you there.

Fenloh

Lord Sandwich
September 1st, 2009, 19:07
my time zone is gmt+1 but i will play in any game at any time at this point.

Lord Sandwich
September 12th, 2009, 08:13
Just wanted to keep this active. Im looking to join a shadowrun game, im gmt+1 but i will show up to any time as I cant find a game any where else. Thanks. oh, and i can run with any archtype.

Mask_of_winter
September 12th, 2009, 22:19
My Wednesday evening 8pm GMT -5 group is still looking to fill one spot if you're still interested. I know you said it was too late before, but now you're saying you'd show up any time so I thought I'd offer.

Lord Sandwich
September 12th, 2009, 22:51
ya but if it is so late on a work night than i cant swing it. on a fri or sat i can pull it off.

The Canterbury Tail
September 13th, 2009, 20:10
My Wednesday evening 8pm GMT -5 group is still looking to fill one spot if you're still interested. I know you said it was too late before, but now you're saying you'd show up any time so I thought I'd offer.

What characters are you looking for in this game, and what time period is it set? Just asking as I may be available.