PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 Edition Game - Fantasy Based

trevorgall
August 21st, 2009, 04:44
Mature DM looking for a group of 3-4 players for a Monday night (Sydney time) game.

To make it easy to work out..
Times are
SYDNEY (where I am) 8pm - Midnight
HONG KONG 6pm - Midnight
LONDON 11am - 3pm
NEW YORK 6am - 10am (Sunday)
LOS ANGELES 3am - 7am (Sunday) (night owls)

Based Forgotten realms. Own material mixed with some modules.
I have played DND since the 70s.

Msg me if interested.

Rgds
Trevor

l1wolf
August 21st, 2009, 11:05
Um ... the time zone converter I looked at said the New York and LA times were still on Monday not Sunday.

trevorgall
August 22nd, 2009, 05:58
Yep sorry confused.. thanks LAX and NYC are Monday times as well.

Corrected times all Monday

SYDNEY (where I am) 8pm - Midnight
HONG KONG 6pm - Midnight
LONDON 11am - 3pm
NEW YORK 6am - 10am
LOS ANGELES 3am - 7am

LeokunBr
August 22nd, 2009, 13:53
Hi man, look this time is just great for me... I´m from Brazil and here the game will be at 10 o´clock in the morning... And it just happens to be the day I don´t go to college.
Count me in if you want.
So that you know, I´m 22 years old and I´ve been playing for 12 years.
My e-mail is [email protected]
Looking forward for the answer

trevorgall
August 22nd, 2009, 14:53
Cool Leokun... will add you to the list.. ill put the game up on the calendar soon and email you.. but a 5th level char would be good to create.. std 3.5 rules. roll 4d6 drop lowest die (7 times and pick best set of 6) assign to stats based on best for class. Std classes only.

trevorgall
August 25th, 2009, 12:27
In these ancient days, Ssh’rik was the mightiest lizardfolk shaman of the Khud-Al Jungle. One day, he received a vision from his deity, Semuanya, directing him to raise a mighty temple. So the shaman taught his people how to cut stone and assemble it into sturdy walls, and together they crafted a temple worthy of their deity. They named the structure the Ziggurat of the Wrathful Sun. ..

You arrive in the town of Elwood at the end of a sudden rainstorm of the sort that seems to be common in jungle lands. The town sits at the northern edge of a thick jungle. From the look of it, Elmwood is a rough, bustling, frontier town filled with self-reliant people. Indeed, they pay little attention to you beyond a curt nod. Strangely, a few of the buildings in the main street seemed to have been recently burnt tothe ground.