PDA

View Full Version : Mature player looking for 3.5 (PST)

Irkenfirk
August 19th, 2009, 03:03
Hey all.

I'm looking for a 3.5 game, preferably on weekdays. I'd prefer to start low level, as I like to develop character presence over time. I'm quite flexible as to my play time at the moment as I'm on medical leave.

Let me know if anyone has room for one more player.

On a side note, I'm starting a campaign for some friends of mine. This will be the first time I've DM'd, and am dealing with very experienced players. I would really like the opportunity to "lurk" in on a game or two to learn some DM tricks for maintaining smooth gameplay.

Thanks!!

trevorgall
August 20th, 2009, 13:40
What times? Zone. does GMT+10 8pm - midnight suit? MOndays

Irkenfirk
August 21st, 2009, 23:24
I think that 8pm GMT+10 while I'm at GMT-8 works out to 2am Monday mornings.

I'd have to pass on that. An 18 hour time difference will be a bit difficult to work around.

I appreciate the reply, but I think I must respectfully decline. Damn.

Azar
August 29th, 2009, 09:05
A friend and I are getting the game in the next couple days and either him or I are going to run a 3.5e game, it will either be Ebberon, Forgotten Realms, or just the generic D&D world, you are welcome to join us, we are thinking of playing on mondays and wednsday, we are both on (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

We would also start at 1st or 2nd level. and it would start at 6:00pm and end at 9:00pm

Azar
August 30th, 2009, 07:58
Actually, I am getting the game on in a few days and my friend won't have the game for about 2 weeks.

Irkenfirk
August 30th, 2009, 18:09
I've gotten a few invites now, so I'm probably going to overbook myself if I join you Azar, but thanks for inviting me.