PDA

View Full Version : player lfg

zohnnyg
August 16th, 2009, 04:28
hi im looking to join a group. im interested in any d&d ruleset. from the original all the way up to 4th edition. i can play on sundays, mondays and tuesdays any time after noon. i am pacific time usa. 2pm or 3pm session or later is good for me cause i sleep all day.

i have skype, ventrilo and teamspeak2. voice chat is a must. the highest level character ive had in fg2 is level 3 4th edition. im familiar with all d&d rules. i have the wotc character maker. i dont have any other edition character generators.

i enjoy roleplaying and i will play any class except a healer. any race is fine with me also.

zohnnyg
August 16th, 2009, 06:59
hi im looking to join a group. im interested in any d&d ruleset. from the original all the way up to 4th edition. i can play on sundays, mondays and tuesdays any time after noon. i am pacific time usa. 2pm or 3pm session or later is good for me cause i sleep all day.

i have skype, ventrilo and teamspeak2. voice chat is a must. the highest level character ive had in fg2 is level 3 4th edition. im familiar with all d&d rules. i have the wotc character maker. i dont have any other edition character generators.

i enjoy roleplaying and i will play any class except a healer. any race is fine with me also.

my email address is [email protected]