PDA

View Full Version : Need players for a 4E game

ExNusquam
August 11th, 2009, 02:28
The quick and dirty:

Setting: Forgotten Realms
High Fantasy
Scales of War and then branching out quickly
4 players already in the game, have 2 spots (players had to discontinue due to work/real life issues).
Party: elad fighter/half thief/gol barb/gnome bard (elad wiz in the wings)
Spots are open to any class, any race, backup healing wouldn't be bad, neither would another defender or controller.

Game times: Thurs nights at 800 CST (-6 GMT)
Games last until 1100 at the latest, they usually start on time.
We use FG2 and normal 4E rules - all core books and most extra books are used as are some dragon magazines, etc.

Style: laid back with a good mix of RP and battle - mature players all around.
Level: all the characters are level 3 currently, nearly level 4 - you would start at the same level.

If you're interested, PM me, or reply to this message and I can give you more details if needed... thanks!

Kzach
August 11th, 2009, 05:20
I'm interested.

I'd need some direction on where to get the 4e rules from as I haven't used FG in quite some time but other than that, I'm good to go.

Dareus
August 11th, 2009, 18:04
What does "Scales of War then branching out quickly mean"? I know the SoW adventure path but are you just doing certain parts?

Kzach
August 13th, 2009, 10:22
Hello?

*echo*

*echo*

*echo*

Averix
August 15th, 2009, 14:23
Are you talking about reading the 4e stuff or the general rule set for FG?

If it's the general rule set for FG, that will download when you join up to play the game.

Currently, we're playing some of the SOW and then heading out into DM created material. We've saving a few villagers and thought it might be a good idea to head out into something else.

Ex is an awesome DM and currently working on a few "extra" things.

If you have any other questions, post them up. And I'll try to help out as much as I can.

Kzach
August 15th, 2009, 16:22
Are you talking about reading the 4e stuff or the general rule set for FG?
The 4e ruleset for FG. I have one from almost a year ago that was a community effort but it wasn't very complete and had a few issues. So I'd just need some direction for where to download a newer set.