PDA

View Full Version : SRD question

Kefrem
August 10th, 2009, 22:15
I picked up the "The Complete SRD for Fantasy Grounds" yesterday..and im tryin to make a psion. But there seems no place for puttin powers in...can someone enlighten me on this?

thanks. :)

Phystus
August 11th, 2009, 00:04
Could you use the spell tab? I puts an entry in for each class you take (even fighter :confused: ). I don't use psionics so I'm not sure how useful it would be, but it might be worth a try.

~P

Kefrem
August 11th, 2009, 00:29
yea i tried that...pops a huge script error popup.

Sorontar
August 11th, 2009, 01:03
Just had a quick look at my Psion (Tpth) to see what it looked like.

Open up the spell tab and place into preparation mode then enter the number of Psion powers you have at each level along the top.

Now I think something has changed recently that causes an error when you drag and drop powers into sheet, either that or it is an issue with the JPG 3rd edn ruleset.

Either way you can work through the errors (close DM console) and just drag a power into the level required ( I get two errors with charsheet_spellevelist.lua - 52 and 69).

I get a duplicate of the power as well but I just deleted that. I am then left with the name of the power and a blank square at the far right of the line. Drag the power into that square and it will link the powers description.

AutumnChakra
September 11th, 2009, 16:12
I had the same sort of problem with my Duskblade (The Arcane Attunement is basicly like 0-lvl spells that aren't 0-lvl spells since you get 0-lvl spells)

What I came up with is taking the copper peice entry and just saying that's your daily allotment of power points. Keep a note active somewhere that details how many Power Points you have and how you calculated it.

Then remove points as you use powers kinda normally. I haven't tried putting powers on the spells page though...

I use that for Arcane Attunement.

Process may fail during 1st lvl with a DM who likes you to be dirt poor and be grateful at the sight of a silver piece...

Griogre
September 11th, 2009, 22:22
Alternatively you could have made a class called Arcane Atunement with one level and set it up the spells like a sorcerer.