PDA

View Full Version : Problems Upgrading to Full...

masteraries
August 8th, 2009, 14:32
Hello all,

I am wondering if I am doing something wrong, or if its an actual problem.
I originally payed for FG lite, then later payed to upgrade to full. I never had a problem when I intially installed it last year.

However, I reciently had a Hard drive failure, and was not able to recover anything from it....:cry:

So after re-installing/re-downloading all my software onto my new Hard drive, I cannot seem Upgrade FG lite to FG full. The button icon that allows you to "Upgrade to Full" just sends me to the FG store site! Am I missing something?:confused:

Sorontar
August 8th, 2009, 14:42
I think it only allows you to upgrade pre 2.3.3(?) licenses doesn't it? So if you have just picked up 2.4.5 it will likely fail.

I'd drop an e-mail to [email protected] if I were you.

masteraries
August 11th, 2009, 04:51
Hmmm, That could be the case. I have already emailed support. And it has been over a week and they haven't replied...

Foen
August 11th, 2009, 06:18
It is holiday season, and there might not be anyone around to answer your support request in a hurry.

Ged
August 11th, 2009, 06:52
Hmmm, That could be the case. I have already emailed support. And it has been over a week and they haven't replied...

Could you please check your spam filter and allow your mailbox to receive email from fantasygrounds.com. An answer has been sent to you last Thursday (7th Aug) so you might want to check your spam folder for that day.