PDA

View Full Version : Rouge Trader Ruleset

Blue Haven
August 5th, 2009, 22:15
I know that the Rpg is not out yet but the character sheet is...and i wonder if anyone is going to work this out :D Just like Dark Heresy this game is great :)

Illrigger
August 7th, 2009, 20:47
I know that the Rpg is not out yet but the character sheet is...and i wonder if anyone is going to work this out :D Just like Dark Heresy this game is great :)
I dunno, the last cosmetology-based RPG I played left me kinda disappointed.

Blue Haven
August 7th, 2009, 22:11
What was that game??

Doswelk
August 9th, 2009, 13:22
I don't know, I do not think a gamed based around "To paint the face or cheeks with rouge." appeals to me... :p

Seriously though when I bought the original Rogue Trader book (back in 19871!) I thought this should be an RPG as well as a Sci-Fi version of Warhammer.

Surprised it took this long! May consider getting.

I have not played Dark Heresy so I cannot comment, beside these days I am wandering The Verse in a beat up Firefly when I want to get my Sci-Fi kicks

Blue Haven
August 9th, 2009, 14:51
19871?? lol man you´re old lolol ;) Hugs

zWolf
October 27th, 2009, 13:59
I thought I would drag this topic out of the duster bin instead of starting my own... in spite of the titles spelling error...

With the new Rogue Trader book recently released, I wondered if anyone was taking the reigns on this one and working on a rule set?

I suppose that DArk Herasy would work good enough for it... with some tweaks for character sheets / generation...

are there any groups currently runing a game? or any scenarios turned modules yet?

thanks for any input on Rogue trader. A truly stellar game.

zWolf -out.

Doswelk
November 3rd, 2009, 13:04
19871?? lol man you´re old lolol ;) Hugs

Serve's me right not checking my own post after teasing someone else for not doing the same :o:o:o:o:o:o:o