PDA

View Full Version : EnWorld's War of the Burning Sky #2

EugeneZ
August 1st, 2009, 03:13
The second module has been completed and can be downloaded here:

https://www.eugenez.net/downloads/The%20Indomitable%20Fire%20Forest.zip

The password to the zip is the answer to this question: "What is the name of the burning dryad in Act3?" (all lowercase) You can find the answer to this in the PDF.

Couple notes:

As with my last module, simply navigate to the Story scroll, click the Fire Forest category on the bottom, and click the first entry to get started.
The player maps have all be resized to have tiles exactly 50x50 pixels. The tokens are 100x100 but that's so they look nice if you zoom in. If you don't know how to correctly scale the token size to the map grid size, send me a PM, post here, or search the forums, we'd be happy to help.
I think I know why, but none of the links in story entries that go to Items work. I think this was also the case in my last module, so I don't think anyone will be too upset. It's not too hard to simply use the library entry or the Items scroll, both of which contain all the items. I'll try and fix this in the future.
This adventure has a number of desieses, gift powers, alchemy items, and rituals. Some of these don't translate too well to FG. If there's ever a time you can't find something, keep the Library in mind! What you're looking for is probably there.

Please let me know if something isn't working, you've got a question or feedback, etc.

mr_h
August 3rd, 2009, 16:35
Are you planning on converting all the 4E modules to FG? After getting a brief start on this campaign with another group (stupid schedule :( ) I'm trying to convince my brother to do a game to fill in the blank spots of when I can't GM....having all the work done makes it easier ;)

EugeneZ
August 3rd, 2009, 23:44
Yes. I love this adventure path and will definitely be converting the entire thing. Keep in mind that only the first two adventures have been released for 4E so far. EnWorld is releasing one new adventure a month, for a total of twelve. I plan to release the FG module of each adventure when it comes out. It usually takes me 2-3 weeks. Considering it takes longer than a month for most groups to get through one adventure, you should be fine.

Zeus
August 4th, 2009, 13:32
Ah excellent work, many thanks.

Cosmo
August 13th, 2009, 13:43
Hey,

I started converting the PDF modules when they first started coming out and have run a couple of you in my game! I really wanted to thank you for taking the time to completely convert the modules (1 & 2)!

Fantastic work!

Game ON

Cosmo (Warren LaFrance)

Blue Haven
August 14th, 2009, 21:59
Thanks for the Help with my problem Eugene :) if you need help just say it ;)

osarusan
August 21st, 2009, 11:19
Oh wow! If only you did these sooner! I'm on book 5 now in my WotBS/FG game. This campaign is absolutely fantastic.

I'd share my materials, but I haven't really entered anything into Fantasy Grounds. For the most part, I just copy the maps out of the book and use FG for that.

EugeneZ
August 22nd, 2009, 20:52
Well, these are the 4e versions. Only the first three are out. I assume you're palying the 3.5 ones, in which case I'm afraid these modules would not help you any way... sorry.