PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps and odd request...

dcook22
August 1st, 2009, 03:10
Hi all,

I just got FG2 a coulpe of days ago. I'm just starting to get my old gaming group together. We're now separated by a few thousand miles, but we miss the colege days. Anyway, I'm the DM. Running a good story/dungeon crawl is not the problem. The learning curve on how to get up to speed in FG2 is a bit more difficult.

So I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to load up their game and let me jump in as a player to get a feel for what I should be doing as DM. I'm happy to compensate for your time. I'll paypal $10 or $15 for an hour or so. Please PM me if you're interested.

I just know that I'll run into some speedbumps along the way so I'd like to kind of see what the players will see.

Any takers?

Thanks in advance,

Dan

p.s. I'm in Florida, so if anyone wants to schedule anything, be advised I'm on east coast time.

Griogre
August 1st, 2009, 03:18
Dan, if you want to sit in and spectate in my 4E game on Sunday I wouldn't charge you anything. The game runs 3-8 PM PST which would be 6-11 PM for you. If you are interested send me a PM and I'll send you the alias and voice chat server info. I could answer a few questions after the game if you wish.

dcook22
August 1st, 2009, 03:20
Wow...Griogre, that would be phenomenal. I'm PMing you now.