EST 20:00-24:00
CST 19:00-23:00
MST 18:00-22:00
PST 17:00-21:00

Game will start
08/01 if there is enough interest.

Andrepartthree
July 21st, 2009, 23:33
Not to tell you what to do or anything ;) .. but I've noticed other DM's including the following info on their threads in here to give potential players a better "handle" on the campaing (and thus gather more responses :) )

- version of D&D you'll be running, 4th edition, 3rd/3.5th edition (there are diehards who swear by 4th ed only and diehards in the other camp who will only play 3.0/3.5 and others who don't particularly care what version they play)

- percentage of combat vs role playing in a typical gaming session (50/50 ? )

- if the campaign is home brew or based on modules (there are DM's who state flat out their campaign is run on modules - heck I use them extensively myself :p - and the DM still gets lots of responses ;) )

- rulebooks allowed (only core rulebooks like player's handbook? Any of the various supplemental books ?) If you're running 3rd edition rules dragonlance are races allowed from the dragonlance campaign setting book?

- starting level of player characters? (1st, 2nd, 3rd et cet)

- and since you're running a dragonlance campaign what era (war of the lance, after the war of the lance such as in the age of mortals, previous to the war of the lance ) the campaign will be set in

myrsolon
July 22nd, 2009, 20:12
I post more information the less popular I think the game would be, as is, I now have 4 players for this game which is what I was looking for. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Andrepartthree
July 23rd, 2009, 17:29
oh ok sorry my bad ! Didn't see any potential players posting on here it should have occurred to me that they might be PMing you directly :p