PDA

View Full Version : Ironstone Campaign (3.5)

cpbs
July 18th, 2009, 14:56
Well it has been a while since I have posted on this forum, as I did have a great group playing often. But lately we have had a couple of people drop out that have made it difficult to continue playing. So right now I am looking for:

> 2 players that are interested in joining a campaign that has already started. The current level is 4th with no real class restriction but race is limited to PHB.
> Dependable player that are willing to show up. Typically I find myself as a DM hosting the game everyone Saturday morning and only two people end up showing. So I am looking for two dependable player that can make the game on time.
>Also I am going to experiment with voice chat, possibly Teamspeak but maybe others if that is not possible with everyone. It will not be required to speak on teamspeak but I think the gameplay will move fastrt if I can narrate most of it.

The campaign has evolved over the years from when I first hosted it on a different region of the world. Now the newer campaign is on a quest to find a sacred artifact to change the world. I am slowly working on making a wiki for the campaign as I compile most of my notes together. Here is what I have so far on it.

https://www.abacusforge.com/publikwiki/index.php?title=Ironstone

You can also find the calender page here if you are willing to sign up and be apart of this campaign setting.

Times:
We play on Saturday morning at 8:00am to 12:00pm (ish) to get around 4 hours of game play. Please make sure you can make this before apply, Id hate to loose someone that later on they can not make the commitment to stay.

Anyways I hope to find at least two people but maybe more. It seems during these summer periods I end up loosing people to other activities. But its all good in the end.

Just reply here or PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

Thanks
cpbs

Andrepartthree
July 18th, 2009, 16:54
Found your other post - correct me if I'm wrong but I think the info below also applies to this campaign you're running? :)

" https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...dex.xcp?id=281

I run a 3.5 D&D home brew game that plays Saturday morning at 8:00am CST. It typically runs for 4 hours or so. I am looking for one person to play this coming Saturday to try out. If interested please PM me and Ill post character creation requirements.

Thanks
cpbs "

I'm reprinting it here only because it mentions the calendar link and the time zone you're in , CST :) .. I checked the wiki page you mentioned but I didn't see a FG game calendar in it ?

I'd love to apply but sadly I have two munchkins and a wife who wouldn't let me hear the end of it if I was busy each Sat morning .. having said that I think it's great there's someone on here who's actually running a 3.5 game, yay ! :) I'm sure you'll have no prob finding players really soon ;) - matter of fact there's one I've gamed with, Xceoncide, great guy who'd love to be in a 3.5 game, I'll drop him an e-mail giving him a heads up on this :)

Xcenocide
July 18th, 2009, 17:00
And HEEEERE I AM.

Phew. About damn time a 3.5 game I can actually participate in came up. Very much interested, yes I am.

cpbs
July 18th, 2009, 20:19
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=281

Sorry here is the better link :). Thanks again for spreading the word.

It is on Saturday, 8:00am-12:00pm CST.

cpbs
July 20th, 2009, 22:04
We are still looking for one more player that would be willing to join this campaign that has already started please feel free to talk here or pm me.

cpbs
July 24th, 2009, 03:47
It still looks like people are coming and going. So I am still needed a couple of more people that help make this campaign fun and exciting. If you are interested in playing, please PM me or signup on the calender.

Thanks
cpbs

Zanthal
July 28th, 2009, 17:13
I'm interested cpbs ... I PM'ed you

Andrepartthree
August 3rd, 2009, 16:17
cbps I have kind of a strange ? for you ... (again I'm Xceoncide's online bud, he's the one playing the human monk ;) ) .. ran into another guy on FG, moonknight, a newcomer to FG, who'd like to sit in on an FG game (not sure if he'd want to be an actual player but he'd like to log in and observe) - any chance you could squeeze him into one of your upcoming FG sessions?

I've already alerted moonknight and told him to check this thread - moonnight check out this thread too :

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=281

As an example, typically an FG DM will set up a calendar entry just like that one, lets players vote online to see what times/dates work best for them for a game session and so forth...

moonknight
August 5th, 2009, 06:54
Greetings CPBS. Like Dre3 stated, my tabletop group will be splitting up aftre the summer. We REALLY want to continue DnDing. I found FG and this looks to be the way to go. If it is doable, and you do not mind, I would like to lurk a session or two to see how FG runs in realtime before I ask my buds to commit to a purchase.

Looking fw to hearing from you!

theevilsmurf88
August 5th, 2009, 09:20
i would so love to play in this game but 6 in the morning is just too early QQ

cpbs
August 6th, 2009, 23:09
As of right now I have 5 people running and 3 of those 5 people are basically new to the game. So in a couple of weeks I would not mind him logining and looking around on how the game is played and run. Ill drop moonknight a PM the day before we play so that he knows when to login. As of right now that is all I can offer. :)