PDA

View Full Version : Looking for DM, US Eastern Time

CthonicKnight
July 17th, 2009, 05:34
Hello all, thanks in advance. I'm currently looking for a DM for 3.5 DnD for my group of friends and I. None of us have DMed before, and we're not all that confident with doing it right now (some of us are rather new to the DM scene.)

Anyway, we're looking for one that can function in the US Eastern Time Zone, either in the afternoon or nights... it's up in the air currently and we're all pretty flexible. We're not all that picky on the campaigns or settings, etc. Again, thanks in advance.

MikeParham
July 19th, 2009, 11:57
I would offer you the option of considering our group as we are just about to start and have room for two (probably three). The issue is that we are playing 4th edition vice 3.5, even though most of us are familiar with 3.5. We are also Eastern time and planing on starting no later than 1:00 pm on Sundays.

If you might be interested, I would send word to either myself via this thread, or Morfedel via this one:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums...ad.php?t=10581

tahl_liadon
July 21st, 2009, 19:58
i dm 2 games (4e) on tues and thurs.

i could dm the following 3.5e campaign settings mons (19h00 - 23h00 est) if you're still looking and interested:
- ad&d
- pathfinder (paizo.com)
- arcana evolved/ptolus (malhavocpress.com)

best