PDA

View Full Version : Dark Heresy Game

Louanav
July 7th, 2009, 02:03
Im starting up a dark heresy game, EST weekdays start roughly 7pm-12, so im looking for players, i would like to speak with you first to make sure you, the game, the setting, and my running style fit. shoot me a message on yahoo messenger ID Louanav if you are interested.

Louanav
July 8th, 2009, 00:57
PCs should expect to be outnumbered, outmatched, outguned, beaten, brused, battered, slashed, cut, torn, broken, ripped, injured, maimed, amputated, disfigured, mutated, insane, shot, burned, crushed, tossed, thrown, and otherwise propelled through the air by some force not their own (and sometimes their own.. stupid 9s) possessed, corrupted, and provided no choice but to poop in the woods ... welcome to Dark Heresy.

Rook
July 8th, 2009, 01:50
You've brought a joyful tear to my eye.

Rook

glacius
July 9th, 2009, 04:20
I have wanted to DH for a very very long time. I added you to my buddy list. Hope to hear from u soon

glacius
July 9th, 2009, 16:16
I have had the books for sometime just no one to run it or play with.

Very exited

Blue Haven
July 9th, 2009, 22:01
Do you Know the rules? can you GM a small story? if yes maybe we can try the game...and you can play the other campaign and start a small game with me...can you? i´m just like you :) have the books but no one to play ;) i only play WFRP with my wife :) she dont like Dark Heresy :)

glacius
July 9th, 2009, 22:48
I have had the books for quite sometime, I need a refresher on the rules and definately not ready to run a game

Blue Haven
July 9th, 2009, 23:54
Ok :) no problem ;) do you like warhammer fantasy roleplay?? its almost the same thing but instead of future stuff its fantasy :) i guess i can make a small game for you...if i had time lol ;)

Louanav
July 15th, 2009, 20:21
just a bump

joshuha
July 15th, 2009, 21:48
I could probably make the game time but 8 PM - 12 AM would work better for me due to kids. I have never played Heresy but have flipped through the book and have run a WFRPG2 game before and I know the systems are related. I am a big fan of WH40k fiction though so I am definitely interested.

hexin
July 17th, 2009, 22:05
Still extraordinarily interested =)

Aemoth
July 17th, 2009, 23:04
I've been trying to find a Dark Heresy game for a while and I'd love to get involved in this one.

glacius
July 17th, 2009, 23:39
Here here

Defiantly ready to go

glacius
July 29th, 2009, 03:31
Id this gonna happen

Aemoth
July 30th, 2009, 01:36
dunno, haven't heard anything about it in a while. I'm almost debating running a "Tattered Fates" campaign just to play some DH. That or maybe some "Shattered Hope/Illumination".