PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Edition AD&D Undermountain Forgotten Realms Boxed Set

Lareth
July 4th, 2009, 17:10
Looking for 1 more PC possible 2. Party is well fleshed out we have a NPC cleric for healing.

This is a dungeon crawl with a well established large city on top of it. PC”s will start with 3,000 Exp depending on class that will be 2nd level.

We play every Friday 9PM to 1-2 am EST (GMT-5)

Were 2 sessions in however I can catch you up in about 10 min?

We use voice Skype or Vent

And Open RPG for battle map and dice roller.

I’ve played and Dm’ed for around 25 years I’ve played chainmail D&D AD&D 2bd edtn 3rd edtn and 3.5. This campaign is written for 2nd edition to keep things simple for me that’s the edition we will run it in.

I do use some 1st edition Unearthed arcanna and some of the 1st edition classes as well. This will be about 50% hack and slash 40% thinking and 10 % RP. I’m a very easy going DM and I play More to the spirit of the game rather than a rule book lawyer. A powergammer probably would not make a good fit here. SO anyone who plays for the fun of the game rather than spending half the session reading from eh rule books will like this very much. Undermountain is a huge place your dealing with eh upper most 3 level’s there are around 30 8 ½ by 11 pages of graph paper for the dungeon maps and well over 1,000 rooms/encounters if you explore it all.

Our nest session is 7/10/2009 please contact me if your interested
[email protected] or allneal1 on skype ( brighton Michigan )

Lareth
August 8th, 2009, 02:35
We have a good party mix, we have a NPC cleric that needs someone to play them. Also you can make a new cleric all your own. The available npc’s character sheet and campaign info can be found here

https://z9.invisionfree.com/Mayhem_Gaming/index.php?showforum=387

you have to sign up for the forums to see these post, it’s easy and will take you less than a day.

We will be running 2e with the players reference books as well as the FR setting books. There are several house rules, the best thing is to get on Skype and talk to me and the other player’s.

Skype allneal1 Brighton Michigan

We use Open RPG and skype for voice over. It’s all very easy to use.
We play every Friday at 9pm est to 1am est with the option to go till 2am.
Let me know.

Next session will be Friday 08/14