PDA

View Full Version : DnD 4e - GMT Time zone

Admiral Ed
July 1st, 2009, 15:13
Hi! I've been lurking on the forums for a little while now trying to get used to Fantasy Grounds 2. I'll be running a game soon with some freinds, but i was thinking of maybe running it with another group of random people. Try to mix it up and see some new playstyles etc.

It will be the out of the box adventure "Keep on the Shadowfell" to begin with. If it goes well i might also do the "sequel" Thunderspire Labryinth, but we'll see about that when we get to it :P
Please only apply to join if you havn't played this adventure before.

I don't have a clear idea as to which day/time it would be yet, but i'm free from Monday-Thursday. We could shift it around each week, or just find the day which suits most people best depending on the players.

Any PHB1/PHB2 Race and class combo is acceptable, as well as some of the Monster Manual races if any of you wish. I'm probably looking for around 4 players. Please send me a PM or post here if you're interested or have any questions, and when i've seen if theres much interest I'll look into getting it going!

Chris
July 1st, 2009, 19:17
I'm interested, if the time works out ... PM sent.

Chris

dkaplan73
July 3rd, 2009, 21:36
What time GMT?

Dave

P.S. PM sent

Chris
July 4th, 2009, 03:17
Is this campaign open to people with voice only, or is chat-only allowed?

thanks,

Chris

Admiral Ed
July 9th, 2009, 14:23
Looks like there aren't enough people interested to get the group going. I'm working on a homemade adventure which will be ready in a couple of months, perhaps more people would be interested in that :)