PDA

View Full Version : Newcomer

Skizzt
June 29th, 2009, 23:03
Hello everyone!
I've just purchased this awesome piece of software and started thinking about DM'ing a 4th edition campaign setting. I just want to know whether Guild house is the only place to look for players and/or games ? Secondly, is it possible to insta join a game ? Thats all for now!
Thanks!

Chris
June 29th, 2009, 23:42
I'm also a newbie (to FG) looking for a game, either a campaign or one-shot. I'm available to start in the late afternoon or early evening most days PST (-8 GMT).

thanks,

Chris

Griogre
June 30th, 2009, 08:50
The Guild House is not the only place to look for games or players but it is one of the best places to look if you intent to use FG as a Virtual Tabletop since people watching the board already have FG or are thinking about it.

Most games run with FG are like face to face games in that usually you just don't have a player join or leave for a session. There's nothing stopping someone from running an open game, but most people don't.

There is a group of people who use FG to run RPGA games. You might be interested in checking out the group for pick up games. https://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/RPGA_Group/

Chris
June 30th, 2009, 21:21
Thank you for the advice, I'll check it out.

Chris