PDA

View Full Version : Accepting Players for D&D 3.5 Game

azhrei331
June 28th, 2009, 05:00
greetings to all. i am going to begin a new d20 game in the next week or two and could use a few more players. the setting will be based around a modified dungeon crawl module starting at 7th level. sessions will most likely be played on friday evenings or saturday afternoons PST, though this may be negotiable based on availability.

i prefer mature players with good roleplaying experience to add to the campaign. i use Skype for voicechat. anyone interested may respond here or catch me on YIM or Skype at the same screen name.

l1wolf
June 28th, 2009, 14:13
Any chance of a Tuesday or Wednesday night gaming? Actually even if it was early afternoon for you on those days it would work for me.

azhrei331
June 29th, 2009, 00:30
i am pushing for saturday afternoon sessions, but i'll have to confer with the other players. if you're interested, the best place to catch me is on YIM or Skype in the evenings.

Marlamin1
June 29th, 2009, 02:18
I am interested. Eastern Time Zone, though I will have to do without skype. The text box should be adequate... This laptop rejects downloading any of the messengers I have tried to get else I would use skype. If this is a long term game then once I get back to my home computer in August I will be able to log onto skype. I also have a friend who is new to fantasy grounds if you'd be interested in accepting him I'll let him know. If not, that's cool. I know how to use everything on the program...

Sid1120
June 29th, 2009, 02:32
I'd be interested in joining up too :)
Week-ends are perfect on my part as I do long hours during the week. Eastern time -5 on my part

Chris
June 29th, 2009, 02:47
I'm interested though I am new to FG, but not new to gaming. Also, I'd have to do without voice, at least for a month or two because I live in a very small place and do my gaming in the same room with people who are watching tv. If that isn't a problem I can be contacted by PM or at [email protected].

thanks,

Chris

azhrei331
June 29th, 2009, 04:41
unfortunately, the use of Skype for voicechat is necessary in the campaign i'm running. anyone that can play using Skype may contact me thru YIM or Skype chat. my apologies for those that cannot accommodate.

Syndicated01
June 30th, 2009, 05:18
I'd be up for a Saturday game session, let me know, I'll get a skype account. atm don't have one, but you can contact me at [email protected] or on here.

azhrei331
June 30th, 2009, 05:34
judging by the people that have contacted me directly so far, it sounds like the game will most likely start on friday nights. still have a couple spots open!

azhrei331
July 1st, 2009, 20:37
thanks for all the interest! i believe i have enough people to begin.

Marlamin1
July 2nd, 2009, 08:42
alright well unfortunately my computer is rejecting skype so, I'll have to find another game. If I some how get skype I'll PM you, perhaps even a late enter if thats acceptable, if not that's fine.

Marlamin1
July 4th, 2009, 01:13
O.O My computer decided to allow downloads again! Well then, looks like I'm back on the list of possible players. My skype name is Marlamin1

dpeters911
July 4th, 2009, 13:06
My Skype name is dpeters911

Any more information on the campaign?