PDA

View Full Version : Update available (2.4.2)

Goblin-King
June 25th, 2009, 13:03
Version 2.4.2

Fixed a scrolling issue with the patch notes displayed in the launcher.
Fixed an issue causing databasenode.createChild to behave erroneously in local mode.
Fixed a bug causing shortcuts on images loaded from modules to be saved incorrectly.
Fixed a bug that prevented proper loading of tokens in some cases, when a module token was placed on an image.
Placing tokens (and nothing else) on images loaded from modules now causes the tokens to be properly saved.
When selecting "Create campaign" in the launcher, entering data and visiting another page, the Start button would not function correctly. This was fixed.
Fixed an issue with module data refresh when returning to the launcher from a running session.We also activated a new version of the updater that may help with the update problems of some users.

Oberoten
June 25th, 2009, 13:26
No Scrollbar on the patchnotes.

- Obe

Spyke
June 25th, 2009, 13:32
Excellent. Also seems to have fixed my labelnode errors when creating characters locally with the GURPS ruleset. :)

Spyke

Tenian
June 25th, 2009, 13:33
Version 2.4.2

Fixed a bug that prevented proper loading of tokens in some cases, when a module token was placed on an image.
Placing tokens (and nothing else) on images loaded from modules now causes the tokens to be properly saved.

Does that mean module token locations will save on module images? That would be fantastic. Also that module tokens will not cause the random crashes when first made visible to players? Again fantastic :)

DNH
June 25th, 2009, 14:22
Does that mean module token locations will save on module images? That would be fantastic. Also that module tokens will not cause the random crashes when first made visible to players? Again fantastic :)

Fantastic indeed! *Does* it mean that? Someone should test it and find out. I'd do it myself if I had the time.

DNH
June 25th, 2009, 16:00
Okay, tested it now, and I am extremely pleased to report that it works! Module tokens placed on maps persist between sessions! No more taking screenshots, or late-night bleary-eyed sessions - "Let's just f-ff-finish this fight, so we don't lose tr-r-rack of it all"!

Zeus
June 25th, 2009, 16:11
Okay, tested it now, and I am extremely pleased to report that it works! Module tokens placed on maps persist between sessions! No more taking screenshots, or late-night bleary-eyed sessions - "Let's just f-ff-finish this fight, so we don't lose tr-r-rack of it all"!

Does this also fix the intermitent player crash when a new map with tokens from a module is loaded and shared?