PDA

View Full Version : FG crashing when loading maps

Glaxos
June 23rd, 2009, 22:34
We seem to be experiencing a similar problem to the second one in this thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10492) except that we all have version 2.4.1.

Whenever our host tries to send us images peoples' copies of the software start crashing and then the images themselves take forever to load, if they load at all. It meant we spent several hours this evening trying to get maps to load so that we could play without any real success and as you can imagine this made the game pretty much unplayable.

It's a problem that has only happened for us since this new update so I can only assume it's an issue with it.

Thanks for your time.

Edit: After having the other players read this I've also been told to mention the length of time that it's taken to connect has been abnormally long (can't say I noticed it myself) and that sometimes it won't load at all and will just give a debug message.

We also found that when (if) it finally loaded it just gave us the option to create a new character rather than giving us a choice of server characters.