PDA

View Full Version : Stars Wars Saga Ed Campaign

newcastle
June 22nd, 2009, 00:49
Looking for players for a full running of the Dawn of defiance campaign
we are looking 2 start soon within the next week or so please post up or pm me if you are interested.

We will try to play 2-3 times a week starting around 9pm central. We will be using vent.

Please no power gamers.

myrsolon
June 22nd, 2009, 05:32
After checking out information on the Dawn of Defiance Campaign (https://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=starwars/article/dodcampaign) I have a few questions. I didn't look at anything directly for fear of ruining it if I ever play, so I apologize if this material is covered in player information somewhere.

I see that there are 9 planned Adventures, but the campaign is also supposed to take a character from level 1 to level 20. I was wondering how long this endeavor would take. With 2-3 sessions a week, how many weeks do you think we'd spend on it? I know exacts aren't really possible and it's an unfair question, but 2-3 nights is a lot of commitment, any estimate is appreciated.

Will you be using vent or some other voice software or just text?

newcastle
June 22nd, 2009, 06:10
we will be using vent

The modules are all short taking only about two sessions to complete each.

so estimating it should only take about nine weeks

Lysander
June 23rd, 2009, 01:42
...Unless you play with a bunch of crazies that throw the WEIRDEST curveballs I've ever see in RP... (My face to face group does Star Wars SAGA exclusively, and I run the Dawn of Defiance part...)

Good luck, ye who dare to Defy...

:D

Lysander
June 23rd, 2009, 01:42
[QUOTE=Lysander]...Unless you play with a bunch of crazies that throw the WEIRDEST curveballs I've ever see in RP... (My face to face group does Star Wars SAGA exclusively, and I run the Dawn of Defiance part...)

Good luck, ye who dare to Defy...

:D

newcastle
June 23rd, 2009, 08:55
lol you saying its hard?

Lysander
June 24th, 2009, 02:11
Sorry about the double post. It can be real hard if the players don't start working as a team pretty quick (like my group...).

Nilliom
June 24th, 2009, 21:51
What would be the days of the week and the session would be of how many hours?

Thanks

Jorgo Mono
June 24th, 2009, 21:52
I'm in, if you'll have me.

myrsolon
June 25th, 2009, 07:12
I would love to play, unfortuantely I can't commit to 2x a week when classes start again in August.

Sakumbe
June 26th, 2009, 05:36
i might have to try this, i'll post again when i can make sure my schedule is good for this.