PDA

View Full Version : Kuthela Campaign

fretchen93
June 19th, 2009, 00:07
I made an RPG system of my own a while back and I want to use fantasy grounds to play with my friends and other people. I need some people that would be interested in trying my system. so plz reply and il give u my msn. Im new to using this so i might get some stuff wrong while playing but I have played with my system for years.

Sigurd
June 19th, 2009, 00:33
Have you posted your system anywhere so that we might see what its like?

Sigurd

fretchen93
June 19th, 2009, 01:01
well I havnt written anything down or posted anything but if u want i can explain everything. I started typing an explanation and instructions but i have been doing it by memory lol. Very vague i know but i can explain it all.

Its similair to Games like gurps. This is controlled by a game master. i have a world setup with alot of factions Humans( Latanes, Relits, Desert people, Cultists, and solder). I know wierd names for the human factions but i will explain about them over chat. Theres Knolls, lizard folk, and demons. the world is huge. You can basically do anything realistically possible an such. This is just some stuff. so if this helps at all. there is a lot of stuff and i dont have it all on the comp.