PDA

View Full Version : Savage Tuesdays

myrsolon
June 18th, 2009, 05:55
I'm starting a new thread that's a bit more descriptive of the Tuesday night games.

We're running alternating Tuesday Night games:

Times:
21:30-00:30 EST 9:30pm-12:30am
20:30-23:30 CST 8:30pm-11:30pm
19:30-22:30 MST 7:30pm-10:30pm
18:30-21:30 PST 6:30pm-9:30pm

Ocean's Reprieve - A low/no-magic fantasy pirate game ran by longarm last session was 06/16, so the next session should be 06/30

World Information: https://www.pisian.com/OR.html

Current Status: Slots Available, please contact longarms via pm

Deadlands: Reloaded -

The year is 1876, but the history is not our own.

Pinnacle's flagship product is Deadlands, a horrific journey into the "Weird West". Mysterious beings called the Reckoners have given life to monsters and magic, causing history to divert from July 4th, 1863 forward. The South has won its independence, California has shattered into a labyrinth of flooded sea-canyons, and a mysterious super-fuel called "ghost rock" has spawned as much war and strife as it has "steampunk" devices.

Players are steely-eyed gunfighters, card-slinging sorcerers called hucksters, mysterious shamans, savage braves, mad scientists, and more who battle against evil and attempt to prevent the "Reckoning".

This game hasn't started yet, depending on interest and characters it could begin as early as 6/23 at latest it will begin on 7/7.

Characters Needed: While none of these are completely necessary each of them would help provide party balance. As I receive characters I'll update the list.

Gunslinger
Blessed
Doctor
Huckster
Journalist/Muckraker

longarms
June 29th, 2009, 20:34
Regarding savage tuesday, we're off for June 30th.

I think a savage tuesday the 7th is in order though. The deadlands reloaded game is up, unless he wants the night off from DMing, in which case Ocean's Reprieve will be up.

Reply here if you to join us on Tuesdays for either (or both) games.

Mask_of_winter
June 29th, 2009, 21:21
If I can get in the Deadlands Reloaded game that'd be great. No offense but I'm not really interested in a pirate campaign. So I'd join only for the Deadlands campaign. I'd probably play a Blessed or Brave.

myrsolon
June 30th, 2009, 00:06
Excellent,

Anyone who wants to play please send me a PM for server information so we can get characters created

Deadlands: Reloaded will begin on 07/07

Players just starting out in the Deadlands setting or Savage World System are welcome.

myrsolon
July 4th, 2009, 06:03
I will not be running on 07/07 due to a lack of interest.