PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 PHB and DMG

Gryfen
June 15th, 2009, 21:54
Let me preface this post by saying I'm not trying to break any laws or trod on anyone's intellectual properties.

Now.. That being said, I am looking for the 3.5 players handbook and Dungeon masters guide in a format that can be accessed from inside FG2. I have both the PDF and the hardback of both books... just want to eliminate having to use em.

If not.. I thought i read somewhere on these forums there was a blueprint on how to transfer the info. but i'll be damned if I can find it now. I'm not afraid of the work... just would rather not if someone else has done it.

Send me a PM or E-mail if you can help out. Thanks

Gryfen

Moon Wizard
June 15th, 2009, 23:55
There's a complete 3.5 SRD set of FG modules for sale by Digital Adventures that you could check out.

Cheers,
JPG

Gryfen
June 16th, 2009, 01:57
There is some cool stuff there... Thanks.

Bidmaron
June 23rd, 2009, 13:31
Gryfen, you say you have the PDF of both books. Where did you get that? Even when WotC allowed you to buy their PDFs on RPGNow, there was never a PDF for sale on the 3 core books. Please PM me if you don't want to say publicly where you obtained it. (Like you, I am not trying to compromise intellectual rights, and I would be happy to pay for the PDF if I can find it).

Gryfen
June 23rd, 2009, 19:24
Well, I made mine myself. Thats what happens after you have heart surgery, You find yourself with a lot of free time.. and no mobility. :o

Bidmaron
June 26th, 2009, 12:43
Well, I hope God brings you health and long life. Thanks for the reply.