PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Sunday Game.

Dershem
June 15th, 2009, 20:35
Just looking for a Sunday Game, preferably Any Non 3.0 or 3.5 D&D, Wouldn't be opposed to Earthdawn or Deadlands either, however I'm not sure rulesets have been done for them.

If you have a spot open, please pm me with details.

Regards,

Tal

Valarian
June 15th, 2009, 20:58
I'm in a group running a game at 8pm UK time, which should be Sunday afternoon for you. The group is currently running a Savage Worlds adventure in a Bronze Age setting.

The group is going to be running campaigns on a rolling GM basis. I've just completed a Corporation game, which we'll go back to later. We're now starting the Savage Worlds game. Next will be a Babylon 5 adventure using the B5 Traveller rules. Then we'll go back to the Corporation game with the same characters. This way we get campaign continuity and character advancement, but the GMs also get to play for a bit. Plus we get some variety in the games.

If you are interested, there's a Google group: https://groups.google.com/group/european-fg2-sunday-nights

Dershem
June 16th, 2009, 04:03
Thanks for the heads up Val, but unfortuneatly Sci-fi doesn't do much for me ;) I'm one of those few people who for the most part can take or leave star (wars/trek/Gate and B5).

Color me weird I guess ;)

Dershem
June 22nd, 2009, 01:57
Still looking for a Fantasy or Modern Day Paranormal (Dresden filesish).

Available All Day Sunday from 9AM Central Time (Gmt-6) to 10:30 PM