PDA

View Full Version : The Wheel of Time

Ubiquitus
June 10th, 2009, 18:07
Attempting to create a small piece of Robert Jordans epic story, The Wheel of time. Any tips, help, advice, or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

4 Maps are complete and we were able to play some last night. Started in Emonds Field (still there actually), also have Stone of Tear, Tower of Tear, and The Dragons Grave.

We're also looking for a couple of more players/DM to join us in some fun. We use Ventrilo, so that would be a must. If your interested plz PM me or post here that you wanna join us and I'll PM you with our Info.

templarghost
June 10th, 2009, 22:53
A worthy initiative, Ubiquitus! I only got as far as Book 6 of the Compendium (Lord of Chaos) but I'm looking forward to read the next 4 books and the prequels, they are among the best fantasy books ever, very close to the epic tales of J.R.R Tolkien! There's also the posibility of using more exotic settings, like Rhuidean or the Three-fold Land, Tar Valon, Caemlyn and all the other cities of Andor, Cairhien, Borderlands or even Tanchico (superb for roguish characters!).
I'd be very happy to be a part of this, both as a player and/or content creator (simply fascinated by Jordan's fantasy world, it's so complex and enthralling)!

Andugus
June 12th, 2009, 04:58
I am interested in this from a player point of view. When do you play?