PDA

View Full Version : Monday Evening regular session 3.5 - Australia

trevorgall
June 8th, 2009, 21:45
We have a Dnd game running 3.5 edition rules. Monday evenings Sydney time, from 8:30pm onwards. seeking 1 or 2 new members. New module about to start. (Converted Wotc submitted short module ). Experienced players (in Fg2 and DND) and DM here to help.

Zoetrope
June 9th, 2009, 04:39
As one of the players in this game, I can honestly say it's a good deal of fun (but then I'm biased of course...)! :D

Be great to get another player or two to fill out the ranks and join in the adventuring. It's certainly not a hardcore game and would work equally well with new players or experienced.

So if you're in the right timezone (GMT+9, Sydney) and looking for a game to joing, why not give it a go! :)

Cheers,
Z

spelljammer
July 7th, 2010, 01:30
I am living in indonesia for the next year and am looking for a game in or near my timezone... this game still happening? I'm really interested.

Gizmofg
October 28th, 2010, 14:49
Did you find any one in this timezone? I am GMT+8 and looking for some gamers too.

Killian
October 28th, 2010, 16:34
If you guys ever move to a different day of the week I would love to know, currently GMT +0 but work committments stop me doing most Euro and American games, that would be a half 6 AM start which I have no problem doing. So if you guys decide to do Tuesday nights, Weds or Fri in your own time zone I'd be extremely interested.

spelljammer
October 29th, 2010, 02:03
I have heard nothing yet from the OP... Im still looking for a game (to play, not GM). Im gonna post in the guild house calling for players and GMs in our timezone. (at or near GMT +8).

Please post in that thread if you are interested...

Cheers.

spelljammer
October 29th, 2010, 02:14
Here is a link to the thread where im trying to organize a GMT +8 friendly game.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13559