PDA

View Full Version : Savage Worlds -Friday 5th - One Shot

Mask_of_winter
June 3rd, 2009, 16:50
Anybody up for some Savage Worlds (Deadlands Reloaded, Tour of Darkness, Zombie Run or Against the Orcs) this Friday the 5th in the afternoon EST (GMT -5) from like 1pm til 5 pm. I have the whole day off so I could easily change the time slot.

I'm willing to run something. But if someone wants to run something else I'd be happy to sit as a player also.

This would be a one shot game.

VenomousFiligree
June 3rd, 2009, 18:27
Agents of Oblivion (https://realityblurs.com/wordpress/?p=1237) would get my vote, if time suits GMT. However be warned, a one shot on FG is hard to do, things always take longer than you expect! :)

Mask_of_winter
June 3rd, 2009, 21:16
Oh I know that. What I meant by one shot is that the Friday after that we're supposed to resume our Hellfrost game so I wont be running anything then. I'm checking out Agents of Oblivion right now. I didnt even know it existed.

VenomousFiligree
June 3rd, 2009, 21:40
Oh I know that. What I meant by one shot is that the Friday after that we're supposed to resume our Hellfrost game so I wont be running anything then. I'm checking out Agents of Oblivion right now. I didnt even know it existed.
The beta just got released today, looks pretty good :)