PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 4E Players

Beatdown
May 31st, 2009, 02:49
I will provide more information about the campaign shortly, firstly I would like to get a feel for available players and their availability.

This will be a long term campaign so if you are not willing to put in a significant time investment please do not apply.

I also devote considerable time in putting together my campaign and adventures so if you are not willing to put in the time in developing your character you may well be suited for another game.

For now can you please just reply to this thread with your availability.

punkzip
May 31st, 2009, 02:55
I am interested in playing and am willing to make a serious commitment. I am on the west coast and can play evenings PST or on weekends.

Kirayon
May 31st, 2009, 04:02
Weekdays 9am-2am (WST)
Weekends whenever

I am very interested, I have wanted very badly to play 4e for a long time but lack a consistent party that can commit any sort of time. I am free almost all day on almost every day (available weekdays 9am to 2am [west coast] and weekends at any imaginable time) and would love to be in a long term campaign. If you need more info than that just ask.

Edit: put it nice and bold on top for easy reference.

ThunderYak
May 31st, 2009, 05:10
I want to express my interest. I'm available on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Saturdays. Central Time Zone.

Dareus
May 31st, 2009, 18:08
I'm interested. Can play Mon-Thur nights, EST.

Syric
May 31st, 2009, 22:11
Available weeknights 8pm EST onwards. Available 7pm EST Saturday, and Sunday is pretty flexible.

As per your character development requirement, I typically have a fairly in-depth bio for any character I do. I've been looking for a group for about a month now, hopefully our availability will match up.

Cheers!

Necromik
June 1st, 2009, 02:44
I would also to express my interest.

I'm available on evening Mondays, Wednesday, Fridays.

On Tuesday and Thursday only late evening like 11:00 PM EST or 10:00 PM CST.
Usually weekends are good but I do work around 1 weekend a month so evening would be preferable...

Please Pm me if you need to know any information.

Also for character in depth if times match I would like to ask what kind of campaign set are you thinking?

Thanks

digitalsychosis
June 1st, 2009, 08:40
West coast here.

Pretty much available:
Saturday (usually morning or early afternoon... sometimes nights)
Sunday (Usually anytime)
Monday through Thursday (after 9pm)

Looking forward to hearing more details about the campaign.

jp222
June 1st, 2009, 21:38
I'd like to express my interest as well

I'm available on most days in the evening, EST

I got the books to 4E just haven't played it. I enjoy playing long term games and have played a campaign from 1st to Epic levels in FG so I can say I'm committed to playing

1eyedBandit
June 2nd, 2009, 19:36
I would be interested and willing to commit.

EST GMT -5

Sunday: (Any Time)
Mon & Wed: After 5pm
Tues: After 9pm

Beatdown
June 3rd, 2009, 00:55
PM's sent, still taking applicants.

1eyedBandit
June 3rd, 2009, 01:15
I dont really care for maptools thats why i bought fg2. I wont be joining you, ill stick with fg2.

Kirayon
June 3rd, 2009, 01:35
I really only use maptools for drawing encounter maps, I don't really like the interface much so I think I will stick with fg too.

Beatdown
June 3rd, 2009, 02:09
Out of curiosity what is it about FG2 that you like that makes it so much better than MT?

Kirayon
June 3rd, 2009, 02:13
I just like the interface better, I think it's cleaner and looks nicer, plus having access to books and whatnot is nice, duno if you can do that in maptools or not.

MacGyver
June 3rd, 2009, 04:58
I'm very interested to play at this current campaign...
Live in south america
Good connection (Broadband 6mbs downstream / 600kbs upstream)
Own all the books (AKA not a dumb noob)
Avaliable on weekends, and night (tue, wed, thu, fri)

Nerull
June 3rd, 2009, 06:17
I'm also interested in playing.

Central Time GMT -6

Friday night: After 9:30pm
Saturday: After 9:30pm
Sunday: After 9:30pm

I'm also off every other Friday, this month im off the 5th and 19th.

Pehrune
June 3rd, 2009, 11:37
Very interested in joining and can give a solid commitment. I am somewhat new but I know all the rules. I am, on the other hand, a very experienced roleplayer (play MUDs and other role play intense games). Please drop me a PM if you want a creative player :) Thank you.

Available any afternoons - timezone is US Mountain (-7:00).

1eyedBandit
June 3rd, 2009, 16:57
The interface is really nice, but there are a lot of tools a dm can utilize in fg2. The modules are nice to have for a player and DM, they make looking up information and posting information into the game much easier. Combat tracker is a nice function. There are just so many more conveniences in fg2 that can make the game better looking and smooth gameplay. When everyone knows how to use fg2 well the games go extremely well.

earthworm3
June 5th, 2009, 18:56
Sorry i'm french and my english is poor. I'm from Paris and I'm interested to join you. I can play the weekend and all evening week.

davenporttenn
June 20th, 2009, 15:19
Available Mon-Thur After 8:30 EST. Thanks.

Syndicated01
June 22nd, 2009, 14:34
I'm not really familiar with map tools, but I'd be down for a game, free after 6pm(est) Wednsday, and weekends, send me a pm if your still looking for players.

Pierre
June 22nd, 2009, 17:40
I'm also avaible but I guess i'm EST +6 hours =D

Sakumbe
June 22nd, 2009, 23:21
West Coast, can play on weekend evenings (daytimes will be booked occasionally, but enough to the point where it would be an annoyance).

I'm always looking for another game, and role playing has never been a challenge for me.

druntar
June 24th, 2009, 03:38
I'm in CST, and I'd be available from about 8 or 9 PM CST any day of the week.