PDA

View Full Version : the Village of Hommlet... again

unerwünscht
May 29th, 2009, 06:47
Ok... We are going to try for this again.
We are starting tonight. Friday 5/29/2009 at 10:30pm EST.
I anticipate about an hour (give or take) for character creation, then we will get the game started. We already have 3 players, the game, as it is modified, can easily handle between 4 and 6 players.

For those whom are interested, we will be using the D&D 3.5 core rules.
The campaign will run through a modified adventure series containing material from "The Village of Hommlet" "The Temple of Elemental Evil" "Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil" "The Sunless Citadel" "Forge of Fury" "Speaker in Dreams" "The Standing Stone" "Heart of Nightfang Spire" "Deep Horizon" "Lord of the Iron Fortress" "Bastion of Broken Souls" "Against all Giants" and a few other modules.

This means the campaign will take quite awhile (at least a year if we play every week), and that characters should advance from level 1 all the way to at least level 30 if they survive. This also means that we are looking for serious and dedicated players for this campaign. Those of you who know the contributing material should also know that it is a campaign that will be VERY taxing on the characters, both individually and as a party.

You can find the game calendar for it here. (https://fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=360) But I warn you I am very bad at updating calendars. Players will also be asked to sign up at Gaming Army for the game journal and down time play (the little things that need to be done between sessions).

punkzip
June 1st, 2009, 07:55
I would be interested in playing. I signed up on the calendar.