PDA

View Full Version : Need 2-4 more for d20_jpg ruleset game

xaotik1
May 29th, 2009, 02:30
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=408

If you follow the link above it will take you directly to the calendar and the sign up page. Further info on the ruleset is also available at the calendar group page.

Anyone wishing to join only really needs to know a couple things:
1 Characters start at 2nd level
2 Stats are rolled in FG. 4D6 keep the best 3
3 Full HP for 2nd level
4 1000gp for base gear. No magic items allowed yet except potions. Special exception to this is that anyone wishing to add to their spell books may buy scrolls and place them directly into their books, no rolls needed.
5 Will accept any class as long as the prerequisites are met. No races with racial levels or LA allowed though.
6 As it stands, the game will be on Fridays at 6pm (central time) and will run until 10-11, depending on the wishes of the players.

jp222
May 29th, 2009, 02:39
I got a character I've been itchin to try :)

xaotik1
May 29th, 2009, 03:41
Feel free to hop on. Server is up for the next few hours.

xaotik1
May 29th, 2009, 16:30
Well, that makes three. I can start with that if needed, but I would really prefer to have 4-6 players if possible. I have the game server open and running in the background, so feel free to hop on and ask any questions you may have.

The address is: zany gate idle thug

jp222
May 29th, 2009, 21:56
We got a barbarian, a rogue, and a druid. I'm sure there is some wizzies and clerics that would love to join in, maybe another basher too ;)

NightShade3213
May 29th, 2009, 23:33
Can't wait to play!

xaotik1
May 30th, 2009, 00:21
We still have room for 2 more if anyone is interested. You'll have to hop in during next weeks game though. This one is under way.

Xcenocide
May 30th, 2009, 18:56
Those two spots still open? Me and my friend just dropped out of a campaign due to the DM no longer being able to run it, and we're looking for another one to participate in. I'd be willing to play a human monk, and my friend (going by the name Hellz_Yeah) would most likely play a human paladin, if that's okay.

xaotik1
May 30th, 2009, 22:45
Well, there is a slot open, and one that may be open. . .it is loosely filled by someone going by the name WyvernXIII, though at this point I haven't heard anything from him directly. Seeing as I haven't heard from your friend either, it seems fair to let both try for the slot.

As far as I am concerned though, it is first come first serve, so to speak. If you and your friend want to join, I'd be more than happy to have you. As I said though, if you intend to bump Wyvern, then you will need to get on and get the sheets done.

I don't want to run more than 6 since it makes balancing that much harder, and tends to slow down the game too much for my taste.

Hellz_Yeah
May 31st, 2009, 17:23
I apologize that I was not able to attend a character building session yesterday, but I was otherwise preoccupied with a few personal errands. If you want to schedule a time and address to throw together a character sheet, I would be more than happy to make time to do so. PM is fine but you will probably get a faster response from my email at [email protected].

Hope to see you soon!

xaotik1
May 31st, 2009, 17:32
Unfortunately, the last slot has already been filled. Wyvern came in and confirmed his character, meaning that all the slots are now filled. If any openings appear or if I decide to expand on the current party, you will be the first to know.