PDA

View Full Version : Saturday/Sunday Night Burning Wheel RPG

Waldo Pepper
May 25th, 2009, 10:23
I'm looking to start (well, restart) my Saturday/Sunday night FG game - we'll be playing the Burning Wheel RPG. Setting and the nature of the game are to be decided once we get a group together.

The plan is to play a couple times per months on Saturday and/or Sunday evenings (depending on what works best for everyone). Times will be ~19:00-22:00 GMT+0. In other words, this is a European-friendly time zone but will work for those in North or South America if you want to play in the afternoon on the weekend.

I only need 1-2 more players - the group will be small and focused on character & story development - no fancy maps, tokens, long lists of magic items, etc. Experience with the Burning Wheel system is not necessary: We will teach you everything you need to know. While the system is pretty deep and complex, the basic fundamentals of the game are pretty easy to learn.

Start up will likely be in August because starting a game in June or July is usually the kiss of death IME due to competing summer holidays and vacations.

If you're interested, drop me a PM for further info.