PDA

View Full Version : 4e LFG Late evening CDT

Azrael1415
May 19th, 2009, 04:52
I'm a DM looking to play as a PC for the first time since 4e came out. I'm really comfortable w/ FGII and the 4e rules. Open to voice chat. Games starting around 10pm CDT would be great so West Coast game would prolly be best for me. I DM my own group on Sat nights. So let me know when you play and I'll let you know if that is do-able for me. Thanks!

Envoke
May 19th, 2009, 22:10
I'm in the same boat as you, and looking for the same kind of game! I'm a long time DM looking to play for once, but I have kind of an awkward schedule where I can only play nights...

If we find any open games we should let each other know? Yeah? Or maybe try to find a DM willing? ;)

PM me or shoot me an email: en.voke [at] hotmail.com

Necromik
May 20th, 2009, 21:40
Hello Fellows

I was reading your thread and I'm kind of in the same boat.

I've been very active int he past with D&D 2nd edition and 3rd and about a couple months ago started playing with some new and old friends the 4e on Fantasy Grounds II and it was fun. But unfortunately most of them are in Brazil and I'm in either EST or CST most of the week, being FL home.

So I'm basically looking for a group to play and counting with you 2 we would be at least 3 and I can probably get 1 more to join depending on times.

As you I'm also looking for evening games or weekend, since I travel almost every week, it would be nice to have play over the evening in hotel instead of just watching Tv or dealing with Online games.

I'm open to voice chat over TS, ventrilo, Skype...sorry no MSN possible (for voice)

What do you think?