PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Install issues

sloejack
May 12th, 2009, 11:55
After rebuilding my laptop I went to re-install FG last night. The install went fine and the updater ran and appears to complete correctly. However, that's all I get. After clicking the "Done" button on the updater, the Launcher never comes up. I looked through the FAQ and tried to search through this forum but didn't find a solution so any help would be appreciated.

Griogre
May 12th, 2009, 22:46
You might get something like this if you forgot the dashes in your license key. There are also some other problems with the downloader fixed in the 2.4 beta. You might try downloading the tool to use the test version of FG. Switch it on Test and try redownloading. If that works then switch it back to release and re-download. That might allow you to get around the problem. Otherwise you are going to need to e-mail customer support.

davenporttenn
June 13th, 2009, 00:13
After rebuilding my laptop I went to re-install FG last night. The install went fine and the updater ran and appears to complete correctly. However, that's all I get. After clicking the "Done" button on the updater, the Launcher never comes up. I looked through the FAQ and tried to search through this forum but didn't find a solution so any help would be appreciated.

I am having the exact same problem. Exactly. Did you get an answer?