PDA

View Full Version : New Player seeking D&D Daily..

Adamupco
May 11th, 2009, 14:02
I have recently been playing with some people i met on here on the weekends but would like to try a more consistant and day to day type of thing.

Anything D&D really would suffice, im available to play right away! lol even today... send me a PM

im new also so im still learning things but i am pretty familiar with fantasy grounds now and can roll anything we might need..

thanks for your time

Sigurd
May 11th, 2009, 17:25
Why don't you play a little and DM a little? Helps to prime the pump so to speak.

Sigurd

Adamupco
May 11th, 2009, 17:50
i wouldnt know how to DM at all lol..

at this point anything i could put together, maybe some small children might enjoy hehe

Adamupco
May 11th, 2009, 23:45
im so alone.

Leonal
May 12th, 2009, 00:02
Patience is a virtue. ;) (or so they say)
I'd look through the other posts here to see if you can find a game with an open slot instead of waiting for a DM to find you.
Also looking at the game calendar might help since I don't think all the games available are posted here on the forums. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/

longarms
May 12th, 2009, 00:38
"I'd look through the other posts here to see if you can find a game with an open slot instead of waiting for a DM to find you."

And better yet, when you find a DM with an open slot (eitehr via the calender or reading posts here), send them a private message directly indicating that you have (or would like to) join their game on the calendar. You'll get much better results than solely joining the calendar.

calvinNhobbes
May 12th, 2009, 17:46
And as was mentioned previously, seriously consider trying your hand at being a DM.

Only way to get better at it is to work at it.

Adamupco
May 12th, 2009, 19:49
well id love to dm a game.. but i only bought the standard fantasy grounds.. i didnt realize then that i needed the full to DM properly :/

otherwise id run a game for new players in a classic dungeon crawl!