PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I have an obscure request. Star Wars Sage Edition for FG1?

SephDragoon
May 8th, 2009, 04:48
Has there ever been made a star wars saga edition (not the other one, which I did find) ruleset for the Fantasy Grounds 1? I would even settle for Fantasy Grounds 2, though I'm kind of stuck on 1 because I like it more. Regardless, was this ruleset ever created before, or should I just make my own?

Foen
May 8th, 2009, 05:22
The is a SWSE ruleset out there for FG2, the link to its page on the FG Wiki is here (https://oberoten.dyndns.org/fgwiki/index.php/Star_Wars_saga_edition). You can install FG2 alongside FG1 and switch between them if you still want to use FG1 for some games.

Foen

SephDragoon
May 8th, 2009, 05:33
Yeah, I finally found the one you were talking about while looking around. I will have to get all of my players updated to use it. Kind of a pain, but I guess less so than making my own ruleset. And that one is pretty nice.

Valarian
May 8th, 2009, 08:12
Not so much of a pain, as long as the licenses are valid ones. The only difficulty that was generally found was if the FG1 license key had been entered without the "-" between the numbers. You should just be able to download the installer and install FGII alongside FG1, as Foen pointed out.