PDA

View Full Version : 4E Scales of War - Player(s) Needed

CAlexander
May 6th, 2009, 18:30
Hey all:

We've got a group together currently running the Scales of War campaign for 4th Edition. We are just starting the third quest, PCs are at level 5. So far we've run with 4 players, but one of those players is unable to make it consistently, so we're looking to add one (possibly two) more to the group so that we can have at least 4 per session. Right now the group consists of one of each role, but the Striker isn't present on a regular basis so that is the role that would most likely be helpful. Player will start at level 5 (with the appropriate magic items and such recommended by the books), humanoid races preferred (right now the group is 2 humans, 1-2 dwarves).

Game is held every Wednesday night from about 6:30-10 Eastern time. If you have to miss a session every now and then it's forgivable, but generally speaking we're looking for someone that can regularly make it. We ARE playing tonight, if you can make it, great, if not, no big. I will obviously give you a writeup of the first couple of quests to catch you up. As we only play for about 3 hours, some sessions will tend towards grind-fest and others will be almost all roleplaying, but we have fun either way.

Please PM me if interested, along with what you'd like to play. Thanks!

Ebonscarab
May 7th, 2009, 06:37
I'd like to join!
I sent you a PM

Thanks!

CaribbeanGamer
May 8th, 2009, 22:43
Also interested myself, PM sent.

Averix
May 10th, 2009, 23:32
Sent you a PM, but I'm interested too!

Just started with this program, but would love a steady campaign to play.

Drizzt06
May 11th, 2009, 00:55
sent you a message as well hope ot here fomr you soon