PDA

View Full Version : new guy lfg

Beechbum
May 5th, 2009, 14:48
I am a complete noob to VTT. I just dl the FG demo and will buy FG2 if I can get into a game. I have been playing rpg's since before I could read. I would roll the dice for my parents at their sessions. I have played DnD v1-3, Champions, GURPS, Rifts, and various others. I prefer DnD and champions systems, but I understand that FG isn't set up for a d6 system yet. I haven't played a tabletop game for about 2 years, and have been playing MMO's (which I am sick of) for the past 4 years. I would like to get in a group for any DnD or fantasy wizards and warriors type game. I will buy whatever handbooks needed when I find a game.

I live in EST. I generally work 3 days a week in 12 hour shifts with every 3rd weekend requried. I do have a family to consider in my game time. I could easily schedule 2 weekend nights a month and probaly a weekday here and there, but the weekday will depend on my schedule for that week.

If anyone has any advice for me on how to find a VTT grp or is interested in my lfg request please let me know.