PDA

View Full Version : The Gamers

unerwünscht
April 30th, 2009, 10:59
So at the suggestion of many of our readers I just finished watching The Gamers: Dorkness Rising (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0447166/). If you have not yet seen it, go rent it and watch it. It has got to be one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. Apparently it is the sequel to The Gamers (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0369445/), but I have not yet been able to find that one.

Mellock
April 30th, 2009, 11:08
but I have not yet been able to find that one.

doesn't paizo have it at https://paizo.com/store/byCompany/d/deadGentlemen/v5748btpy7tew?

unerwünscht
April 30th, 2009, 11:28
Thank you, I had never been to paizo before.

Bidmaron
April 30th, 2009, 11:34
As a 3.5e fan, you really should check out Pathfinder while you're over there, Uner. I'm a diehard 3.5 fan, and I love Pathfinder. I'm running Rise of the Runelords, their first adventure path, right now on FG2. Take a look at their Pathfinder RPG also, their answer to 4e that is billed as 3.75edition.

Blue Haven
April 30th, 2009, 12:18
Both movies are Great!! i have seen them a long time and never thought that someone might like it :) wonderful eh eh i hope they make more...;)

grider
April 30th, 2009, 14:16
As a 3.5e fan, you really should check out Pathfinder while you're over there, Uner. I'm a diehard 3.5 fan, and I love Pathfinder. I'm running Rise of the Runelords, their first adventure path, right now on FG2. Take a look at their Pathfinder RPG also, their answer to 4e that is billed as 3.75edition.

I too am slightly interested in Pathfinder. I can't wait to see what the release is going to look like. I will order it and give it a hard look. I LOVE how they are using the player-base to deal with the testing and listening to the players. Builds a nice environment...Paizo is doing RPG right.

unerwünscht
May 1st, 2009, 08:52
UPS overnight delivery rules, and The first movie is not as good as the 2nd one, but still well worth seeing if you are a gaming fan at all... and since this is a gaming site, I assume you all are.

Rienen
May 5th, 2009, 19:13
Thank you, I had never been to paizo before.

AHHHHH!!! Sacrilege!

And since you can get the Pathfinder Beta Rules for FREE, you're downloading those, too, right? RIGHT?!? :-)

unerwünscht
May 5th, 2009, 23:07
And since you can get the Pathfinder Beta Rules for FREE, you're downloading those, too, right? RIGHT?!? :-)

I honestly have no interest in Pathfinder. Maybe one of these days I will give a look over, but for now, I rarely have time to play the games I already have. The majority of my time is called for. I think I get to sleep on average 4 hours a day.

Rienen
May 7th, 2009, 20:38
I honestly have no interest in Pathfinder. Maybe one of these days I will give a look over, but for now, I rarely have time to play the games I already have. The majority of my time is called for. I think I get to sleep on average 4 hours a day.

I hear ya... my wife asked what I want for my birthday. I told her, "Quite frankly? Time to play with the crap I already OWN!!"