PDA

View Full Version : PCs and Mosnters tokens problem

kaahen
April 25th, 2009, 08:46
Hi,

I have a problem with the token size when I drag them to the map in the desktop.

Both are 100x100 pixels, I drag the picture of a monster from personalities to the map, and I tried to drag the picture of the PC both the one above the chat window and the one inside the Character sheet, but in any way, the picture showed in the map is more than a half smaller than the one of the monster.

On the other hand, I know that having the pictures in my token box would work, but I like when I drag the character pictures in the map and shows their name.

Can someone help me please?

Spyke
April 25th, 2009, 09:38
When this happens to me I simply use tokens from the token box and then type the name in the chat box and drag it to the token.

Spyke

Andugus
April 25th, 2009, 16:01
My understanding is that the portrait area is 72x72 pixels in size. It will scale any image used as a portrait to this size. Then when you drag it off it clips it into a neat token ring making it appear even smaller.

I recommend a character token in the token box. The key to using tokens from token box on a map is to have everything scaled to one standard. My standard is 200px per inch when I make tokens for higher detail.

kaahen
April 25th, 2009, 16:42
Thanks guys the Spyke solution worked fine for me.