PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Afternoon D&D 4.0, H2 Thunderspire Labyrinth: 3PM-8PM PST(GMT-8 )

Griogre
April 25th, 2009, 03:01
I currently have five players and am looking for one more. The players have finished about a 60% of the module and I will run H3 and at least some of the Paragon modules also. We normally play very consistently every Sunday and I am looking for mature players who will show up and contribute. It’s OK if you are new to FG, but you need to be familiar with 4E or be willing to learn it and have a Player’s Handbook.

I am just using the PH classes and races for WotC’s adventure path. Obviously if you have already played or ran in the modules this is not the game for you. The party currently has a fighter, paladin, wizard, rogue and cleric. I don’t want any doubling up on classes for this game so I’m looking for another striker or a warlord. The character of the player dropping out was a melee ranger.

I use a dedicated Teamspeak server for voice so you will also need a working mic and headphones or a headset in addition to Fantasy Grounds. PM or respond to the thread if you are interested.

Griogre
April 27th, 2009, 19:31
Just a bump. I'm still looking for a person who wants to play a striker or a warlord on Sundays.

Pilsnerquest
April 30th, 2009, 15:41
Sent you a PM.

thanks,

Chad

Griogre
May 1st, 2009, 00:27
I replied, Pisnerquest.

Griogre
May 1st, 2009, 00:28
My wizard player's boss said he has to work Sunday's now so I am also looking for one other player. PM or reply to the tread if you are interested.

Berova
May 1st, 2009, 05:55
A DM's work is never done! ;)

Griogre
May 1st, 2009, 19:03
Well it's half done for now. ;)

I found one player from my "Infamous" Rappan Athuk runs. :rv: Now I just need one more brave soul wishing to run a wizard. Any takers? :)

Beechbum
May 5th, 2009, 15:01
I am interested. I have not played 4e yet and I am new to VTT in general. I run vent but can dl teamspeak. I would like to get into a regular grp. I am eager to learn :) If you haven't filled spot for wizard yet I would like to do it. If you accept then I will dl full version of FG2 and buy whatever books I need. FYI I have been gaming in one form or another for 25 years or so.

thebadbishop
May 5th, 2009, 17:02
i have the majority of the 4e dnd books
and have been a part of a few face to face mini games. still a little
new to dnd but im very interested in joining.

thanks
-bishop

Griogre
May 5th, 2009, 22:21
The game is full. Thanks for the interest.

Griogre
May 6th, 2009, 20:58
Jeeze, the Wizard saga continues! Player candidates dropping right and left! I'm am still looking for a player out there who wants to run a Wizard from 3 to 8 PM Pacific on Sundays. Are you man (or woman) enough to break the curse of the empty wizard player slot? If so don’t hesitate to PM or reply to this thread.

Warning: Applicants are subject to sudden work schedule changes and other sudden scheduling conflicts - be strong my friends! Only you can break the curse! ;)

Eru the One
May 7th, 2009, 16:52
I've been trying to get in on a 4e game for awhile now. I can take on the cursed wizard character. :)

Griogre
May 7th, 2009, 22:38
I PMed you. :)

Berova
May 8th, 2009, 07:07
Ooooh a brave man (or woman)!

Griogre
May 10th, 2009, 07:05
I think the curse slot has been filled - thanks for the interest.

Averix
May 10th, 2009, 23:26
Suchs...I just missed getting an post in. I'll PM you in case you think of enlarging your group at some point.

matagin
May 14th, 2009, 21:14
I would be interested too.

Griogre
May 15th, 2009, 02:12
matagin this game is full right now, I'm afraid.