PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night D&D 4.0, H2 Thunderspire Labyrinth: 7:30PM-12:30AM PST(GMT-8 )

Griogre
April 21st, 2009, 06:35
I currently have five players and am looking for one more. The party is about 65% through the module. The player running the wizard has vanished. The rest of the party is a paladin, fighter, rogue, cleric and warlord. The new character would start with the same XP as the last wizard which would make the new character 5th almost 6th level. I am using classes and races out of the PH only for H2. I am tentatively going to allow the PH2 when we start H3.

We normally play very consistently every Friday and I am looking for a mature player who will show up and contribute. Please note this is a late night game if you are not near a west coast time zone. This is a regular game and I am planning on running H3, P1 and P2 after this module. After that I will probably run my own stuff. It's ok if you are new to FG, but some experience with 4E would be helpful.

I use a dedicated Teamspeak server for voice so you will also need a working mic and headphones or a headset in addition to Fantasy Grounds. PM or respond to the thread if you are interested.

StrangeBlades
April 22nd, 2009, 20:50
Hi, hows it going? (yes, this is a repeated message. I PMed you)

This sounds like fun and I have no problem staying up late. Actually, the later the better as it has less chance of interfering with my job.

I'm 36 years old, a reporter, have played AD&D, D&D and other tabletop RPGs for about 13 years. I have also DMed over a 10-year span.

Then I stopped roleplaying for about 10 years, cried at the decade mark, found FG, stopped crying and I am now looking to game. So far, I have played two games on FG.

I have listened to the Dungeons and Dragons official podcast where they played 4E with the Penny Arcade guys, all 16-18 or so episodes.

I have also bought all three 4E books and I am going through the PHB right now.

I also have a headset with mic.

Basically, I am rarin' to go so let me know.

SB

Griogre
April 22nd, 2009, 23:38
I PMed you.

Griogre
April 23rd, 2009, 19:02
The opening is now filled.

Griogre
April 28th, 2009, 00:05
Oops, StrangeBlades found out this is a real late game for someone on east coast time who has to get up early on Saturdays (or has kids that thinks you should). So if you would like to play some D&D on Friday Nights, run a wizard and play a few modules in WotC's adventure path - PM me or respond to this thread.

Baltrons_bacon
April 28th, 2009, 00:37
I'm interested! Just PM'd you.

Griogre
April 28th, 2009, 02:07
I got your PM and responded. :)

Griogre
April 30th, 2009, 07:55
Thanks for the interest. This game is full. For anyone interested there are openings in the Sunday game, still. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10166