PDA

View Full Version : Check Circles not working... any help suggestions?

mcsul
April 19th, 2009, 02:51
<Summary: I can't check or uncheck any of the small check circles on the character sheet. Please help!>

Hello all,

I recently reinstalled FGII on a new computer; new hardware but identical OS as before. I've been trying to create a character for a new 4e campaign we're about to start but have been running into a key problem.

I can't check or uncheck any of the check circles on the character sheet that you need to select for stuff like showing which skills are trained, if you're wearing heavy armor, etc... the only circles like this that I can check / uncheck are the ones you click next to your powers to indicate that you've used them.

I've tried two different mice (one USB and one old one, in a spirit of optimism) and that hasn't helped either. I'd love to hear any thoughts or recommendations from anyone else!

Thanks.

MC

Griogre
April 19th, 2009, 05:58
The 4E ruleset, like most rulesets, doesn't really allow you to build local characters. If you have the light version of the FG you probably can't get a local character to work at all. If you have the full version you can input some but not all things. It sounds like you have the full version of FG.

Once you connect to the server and transfer your character to the server you will be able to work the circle controls on the server character.

mcsul
April 19th, 2009, 22:00
Perfect... we tried that and it worked. Thanks for the help.