PDA

View Full Version : Trap Extension

Bidmaron
April 13th, 2009, 04:08
Obe, please place this on your wiki if you'd like.

The attached is a Trap extension for d20 or d20_jpg. It has been tested for d20_jpg. It works similar to the Town extension except that it also supports categories (the banner flags along the bottom of some windows).

If there is enough interest, I have the following modifications in mind:
1) For owners of CSRD, linking to the trap rules from the DMG as built-in help.
2) For spell traps and magical device traps, the linking of spells automatically.
3) The ability to use formatted text in the description area.

Installation: Unzip the attached and drop the Trap folder into your Extensions folder of the Application Data found in your start menu for FG2.

peterb
April 13th, 2009, 20:08
It works similar to the Town extension...

Town extension? What's that and where could I find it so that I can have a look?

grider
April 13th, 2009, 20:25
Town extension? What's that and where could I find it so that I can have a look?

I know...you spend some months away and when you come back there's all new stuff to check out!

Oberoten
April 13th, 2009, 21:13
The Trap extension is now on the Wiki.

The Town extension came with the old D20 set before... i do not know if it comes with the foundation as well?

Goblin-King? Any chance I could post it to the Wiki if not?

- Obe

Ged
April 14th, 2009, 11:23
Obe,

If you still have the extension, feel free to post it to the Wiki. The town extension initially served just the purpose of an example, but it is nevertheless a functional (if not polished) extension.

Oberoten
April 14th, 2009, 11:35
Both extensions put right here :

https://oberoten.dyndns.org/fgwiki/index.php/Category:Extensions