PDA

View Full Version : LFG: Regular weekend game (GMT-5). D&D 3.5/4E, SWSE, GURPS, Savage Worlds

iiioxx
April 12th, 2009, 01:13
I'm new to FG (just bought a license and the SW ruleset), but I've been role-playing for over 25 years, with a wide variety of rule systems. I've been away from the table for about a year now, since my last regular group became geographically dispersed. So, I'm now looking to virtual tabletop gaming to meet my rpg needs, and FG looks like a great tool for that!

I'm open to anything, but I'm most interested in playing D&D 3.5 or 4E, Star Wars Saga Edition, GURPS, and I'm very interested in trying out Savage Worlds. Mostly though, I'm looking for a regular weekend game (at least two sessions a month) with other laid-back, mature players who want to have a good time.

Genres of interest include high fantasy/dark fantasy, pulp/hard sci-fi, pulp action/adventure, mystery, supers, old west/weird west, and others. But as I said, I'm open to new ideas, and I'm not averse to strange or unusual game settings.

Saturday and Sunday afternoons (GMT-5) are best for me, but Friday and Sunday nights are also doable. I'm not always available Saturday nights past 10pm, due to occasional work commitments.

So if you've got a group and you're looking for a new player, please drop me a PM.

Thanks!

iiioxx