PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] Rolemaster (improvised)

SvenPatrick
April 10th, 2009, 18:23
Hi all!

Im trying to find people who are willing to play Rolemaster with FG. Nope, I dont have a ruleset, but i think we could improvise with a other ruleset (after all, RPG is normaly played p`n`p style).

I would like to play approx 2x per month, depending how much spare time I have.

1. Im from Switzerland - but my english should be good enough to GM a english speaking group

2. As the character generation in Rolemaster isnt so fast, i would be very happy if everybody who want to play allready has a char. Something between lvl 1-3. BTW no Orks allowed :D

3. Playtime would be 4-5h max per seaseon. Doodle will be used to find a day and a time.

I looking forward to here from some guys interrestet in playing

Sven

SvenPatrick
April 24th, 2009, 11:08
*bumb*

Still looking for players - anyone?

Stuart
April 25th, 2009, 17:47
A ruleset is under development and is in the last stages of testing/graphics; expect something in the next few months. As big a fan as I am of rolemaster (and, as biased as I am), I'm not sure I want to try a game without some sort of automation BUT, good luck in finding a game/group; certainly one of the best systems going and it looks to me as if your English is just fine.

SvenPatrick
April 27th, 2009, 09:29
Thanks. Looking forward to ure ruleset.

Its hard to find any players at all. Im looking for players in any german & english board I know of. Till now without any luck :(

Sven

Malakkai
October 20th, 2009, 23:28
are you still looking for players?

Necromik
October 22nd, 2009, 02:11
I would like to know more about that ruleset as well

Does anyone have any information about that?

Foen
October 22nd, 2009, 05:53
You could take a look at the ruleset promo material on the DA website here (https://www.digitaladventures.net/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=115), and also at the developer blog on the ICE website here (https://www.ironcrown.com/index.php?page=blog&c=14).